Word 2013, 2016, 2019 and Microsoft® 365 Training Courses
For the time-being on-site courses are unavailable under the rules applying during the pandemic. So in the meantime you might consider receiving mentoring.
The aim of DMW training is to move Word users away from treating a piece of written work as a glorified typing exercise — albeit with some formatting applied — towards an efficient text-processing approach to creating consistently well presented and easy to revise documents.
Flexible Course Content
Each course revolves around hands-on practice based on the sorts of documents on which the participants will be working day-to-day.
Don’t be concerned if you can’t touch type. Word can do that for you. Try these in a new Word document:
- Type =rand() and press Enter
- Type =rand(2,4) and press Enter
- Type =rand(3,2) and press Enter
- Type =lorem() and press Enter
- Type =lorem(3,2) and press Enter.
Word Training Workshops
A workshop lasts for a half or a full day. You fill a workshop by booking slots in multiples of half-an-hour for individuals or for groups sharing similar interests.
In each slot DMW covers any aspect of working with Word that you choose. Also, your workshop can be used for topics on other software - Access, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Word.
The popularity of workshops has shown a marked increase over recent years:
- Addresses the need for very specific training
- Provides content that is always 100% relevant
- Quickly brings participants up to urgently-required skills levels
- Participants away from their desks for the shortest time, thus causing the minimum disruption to their working day.
- Very cost-efficient on a topic-per-head basis.